Tecwear Anti Static Coat
Reduce static build up and potential sparking with this Tecwear anti static coat.
Static charge is reduced by dissipating electrons with the drainage decay process via a Negastat grid.
The base fabric is a standard polyester cotton weave which is ideally suited to industrial laundries.
- Back centre vent to assist ease of movement
- Bartacks at all stress points
- Bartacks at stress points for extra strength
- Concealed plastic stud front fastening up to neck
- Hems and cuffs double fold
- One breast pocket and two lower patch pockets
- Prussian collar
- Single studs at cuffs at outer edge of sleeves, one male to the back one female to the front
- Studded cuffs for easy adjustment
- Two lower twin stitched patch pockets with mitred corners
Embroidery, RFID and heat sealing is available on this garment. Click Here for more information.
This garment conforms to BS EN1149-3:2004.
|Sizes Available:||92, 96, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136 & 140 cm|
|Fabric:||245gms 64/35/1, Polyester/Cotton/Nega-Stat®|
|Certificates:|| ISO 9001 Certificate of Registration - April 2018|