Tecwear Flame Retardant Trousers
This high quality, durable poly cotton Tecwear flame retardant trousers has been careful designed and manufactured to conform to ISO 11612:2015 A1, A2, B1, C1 & F1 and ISO 11611:2015 Class 1 A1 & A2.
Available in multiple colours, this flame retardant trousers is the number one best selling flame retardant trousers.
Make this your first choice for general welding and allied processes.
This Tecwear garment has been made to the highest manufacturing standard and can be customised using embroidery, heat seals or RFID as required.
- All labels sewn into front waistband
- Bartacks at all stress points
- Concealed brass zip fastened fly
- Front legs have external knee pad pockets (20cm wide, 31cm deep finished) attached, with flaps 2cm wider than pockets which are fastened with 2.5 wide flame retardant velcro
- Hems double fold
- One rear rule pocket, right side as worn
- Swing pockets have entry which is vertical and level with outer leg seam
- Two self-lined swing pockets
- Waistband has five belt loops and hook & bar fastening
Embroidery, RFID and heat sealing is available on this garment. Click Here for more information.
This garment conforms to ISO 11612:2015 A1, A2, B1, C1 & F1 and ISO 11611:2015 Class 1 A1 & A2.
|Sizes Available:||72, 76, 80, 84, 88, 92, 96, 100, 104, 108, 112 & 116 cm|
|Fabric:||365gsm, 75/25 Cotton/Polyester.|
|Certificates:|| ISO 9001 Certificate of Registration - April 2018|
Style 405 EU Declaration of Conformity