Tecwear Flame Retardant Jacket
The number one best selling flame retardant jacket.
Made to the highest manufacturing quality this jacket should be your first choice for general welding and allied processes.
- Bartacks at all stress points
- Brass zip fastened to below yoke to reach waistband
- Capped on contrast cuffs edge stitched all round with concealed heavy-duty stud fastenings
- Contrast collar
- Contrast front and back yokes edge stitched, two concealed heavy-duty studs in front yoke
- Contrast waistband edge stitched top and bottom with concealed heavy-duty stud fastening with side elastication
- Edge stitched contrast centre panels on sleeves,
- Graphite grey blouse, two side in-seam swing pockets
- Two breast pockets with contrast edge stitched mitered flaps fastened by two concealed heavy-duty studs
Embroidery, RFID and heat sealing is available on this garment. Click Here for more information.
This garment conforms to ISO 11612:2015 A1, A2, B1, C1 & F1, EN 61482-1 and ISO 11611:2015 Class 1.
|Sizes Available:||92, 96, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136 & 140 cm|
|Fabric:||365gsm, 75%/25% Cotton/Polyester.|
|Certificates:|| ISO 9001 Certificate of Registration - April 2018|
Style 404 EC Declaration of Conformity
Get a Quotation for this product