Wearwell Heavy Weight Cotton Rich Boilersuit
This heavy weight cotton rich boilersuit has been made from industrially launderable, high cotton content fabric.
The added polyester provides strength, colour retention and reduces shrinkage.
This highly specific boilersuit provides comfort, durability and is a perfect compromise between poly cotton and cotton drills.
- Action back
- Bartacks at all stress points
- Hems and cuffs double fold
- One rear hip pocket and rule pocket, right leg as worn
- Prussian collar
- Seven concealed stud fastened front
- Two breast pockets with mitered corners have flaps that are studded straight through
- Two swing pockets and side access
- Waist raised seamed with side elastication
Embroidery, RFID and heat sealing is available on this garment. Click Here for more information.
For use in normal working environments where there is a need for a heavier weight garment but there are no specific protective clothing requirements.
|Sizes Available:||92, 96, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136 & 140 cm|
|Fabric:||315gsm, 60/40 Cotton/Polyester|
|Certificates:|| ISO 9001 Certificate of Registration - April 2018|