Tecwear Standard Flame Retardant Jacket
A classic industry standard flame retardant jacket.
Manufactured in the well established, 100% flame retardant cotton Proban® fabric.
A traditional engineers jacket to meet the needs of general welding and allied processes.
- Bartacks at all stress points
- Five concealed stud fastened front, fastened to neck
- Hems & cuffs double fold
- One piece plain back
- Prussian collar
- Three pockets, one breast and two patch pockets with flaps (1cm wider than the pocket) to prevent ingress from welding splatter.
- Wash label overlocked into side seam
- Navy measured in 4cms increments, all other colours in 8cm increments
Embroidery, RFID and heat sealing is available on this garment. Click Here for more information.
This garment conforms to ISO 11612:2015 A1, A2, B1, C1 & F1 and ISO 11611:2015 Class 1 A1 & A2.
|Sizes Available:||92, 96, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136 & 140 cm|
|Fabric:||340gsm 100% Cotton Proban|
|Certificates:|| ISO 9001 Certificate of Registration - April 2018|
Style 143 EC Declaration of Conformity
Get a Quotation for this product