Tecwear Flame Retardant Boilersuit
A classic industry standard flame retardant boilersuit.
Manufactured in the well established, 100% flame retardant cotton Proban® fabric.
A traditional engineers boilersuit to meet the needs of general welding and allied processes.
- Bartacks at all stress points
- One breast pocket with flap (1cm wider than the pocket) to prevent ingress from welding splatter.
- Hems & cuffs serged & single fold 2cm deep
- Inside edge of facing/fly serged
- One breast pocket with mitered corners, left side as worn
- One piece plain back
- One rule pocket positioned on right hand side leg as worn
- Prussian collar
- Seven concealed front stud fastenings allowing the garment to be fastened to the neck for added protection.
- Two, two-piece self-lined swing pockets and side access
- Waist raise seamed
Embroidery, RFID and heat sealing is available on this garment. Click Here for more information.
This garment conforms to ISO 11612:2015 A1, A2, B1, C1 & F1 and ISO 11611:2015 Class 1 A1 & A2.
|Sizes Available:||92, 96, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136 & 140 cm|
|Fabric:||340gsm, 100% Cotton Proban|
|Certificates:|| ISO 9001 Certificate of Registration - April 2018|
Style 118 EC Declaration of Conformity