Tecwear DFC Liquid Repellent Boilersuit
A Tecwear DFC liquid repellent boilersuit designed to protect the wearer against limited liquid splash.
The garment is manufactured in a fluorocarbon treated fabric retaining its breathability and comfort whilst meeting the standards for limited chemical splash in the general working environment.
- Action back
- Bartacks at all stress points
- Hems and cuffs double fold
- One rear rule pocket & hip pocket with flap fastened with one concealed stud, right leg as worn
- Prussian collar
- Six concealed front stud fastenings
- Two breast pockets with mitered corners and flaps with one concealed stud
- Two vertical self-lined swing pockets and side access
- Waist raise seamed with side elastication
Embroidery, RFID and heat sealing is available on this garment. Click Here for more information.
This garment conforms to EN13034:2005 Type (6).
|Sizes Available:||72, 76, 80, 84, 88, 92, 96, 100, 104, 108, 112 & 116 cm|
|Fabric:||245gsm 65/35 Polyester/Cotton wih DFC Liquid Repellent|
|Certificates:|| Chemical Splash Garment EC Declaration of Conformity|
ISO 9001 Certificate of Registration - April 2018