Tecwear Zinc Splash Jacket
This Tecwear Zinc splash jacket has been manufactured using the latest Protal based inherently flame retardant fabric.
Specifically designed for protection against molten metal Zinc splash, this industrially launderable Zinc splash jacket, offers a lightweight, durable, shrink resistant solution, meeting the highest molten Zinc standards.
- Bartacks at all stress points
- Envelope fly
- Hems & cuffs serge and single fold 2cm deep
- Prussian collar capped on and edge stitched
- Raglan sleeves
- Six concealed heavy-duty stud fastenings, fastened to neck
- Two internal square lower pockets
Embroidery, RFID and heat sealing is available on this garment. Click Here for more information.
This garment conforms to ISO 11612:2015 A2, B1, C1, D2 & E3 and ISO 11611:2015 Class 2.
|Sizes Available:||92, 96, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136 & 140 cm|
|Fabric:||370gsm, 52/22/19/6/1 Cotton/Modified Acrylic/Viscose/Poly Aramid/AntiStatic.|
|Certificates:|| ISO 9001 Certificate of Registration - April 2018|