Tecwear DFC Liquid Repellent Coat
This Tecwear DFC liquid repellent coat has been designed to protect the wearer against limited liquid splash.
Manufactured in a fluorocarbon treated fabric, this garment has the advantage of retaining its breathability and comfort whilst meeting the standards for limited chemical splash in the general working environment.
- Bartacks at all stress points
- Five concealed stud front fastenings to neck
- Hems and cuffs double fold
- One breast pocket with mitered corners with flap fastened with one concealed stud, left hand side as worn
- Prussian collar
- Top hem 2.5cm double fold all other hems 1cm double fold
- Two lower patch pockets with mitered corners with flaps fastened with one concealed stud
- Two piece back, with centre vent
Embroidery, RFID and heat sealing is available on this garment. Click Here for more information.
This garment conforms to EN 13034:2005 (PB) Type 6.
Get a Quotation for this product